Hooker Furniture - Telluride - BookcaseProduct Id: 421710 Phone Code: A867-61F4
Regular: $2,149.00 Sale: $1350 (You Save 37%)
Usually ships in 3 to 5 Days
About This Product:
Telluride’s black paint finish with heavy reddish brown rub-through, carved leather panels on the visitor side and nail head trim give this home office furniture a rich masculine look. Crafted from hardwood solids with cherry veneers, the durable wood product does not expand and contract with heat or cold and do not absorb moisture, resulting in stronger and longer-lasting furniture.
This bookcase features one adjustable wood-framed glass shelf and one adjustable wood shelf. One canister light is controlled by a three-intensity touch switch. Behind the two doors you find one additional adjustable shelf. This bookcase is ideal for bunching multiples side by side to create a library wall.
About Hooker Office Furniture:
Work smarter, live better with functional, stylish and comfortable home office furniture from Hooker. From a simple writing desk to a modular office workstation or executive desk that embraces all the latest technology, our home office selection has the ideal choice for you.
- One adjustable wood-framed glass shelf
- One adjustable shelf
- Two doors with one adjustable shelf behind
- One canister light controlled by three-intensity touch switch
- Hardwood Solids with Cherry Veneers
- Black Finish with Reddish Brown Rub-through
- Nailhead Trim
- Glaze Hang-up
- Overall Product Dimensions: 86"H x 36"W x 18"D
- Glass Insert: L - 31 5/16" x W - 9 7/8"; Thickness - 1/8"
- Shelf: L - 34 1/4" x W - 12 3/4"; Thickness - 3/4"
- Wood frame shelf: L - 34 1/4" x W - 12 3/4"; Thickness - 3/4"
Quality From Start To Finish:Of all the aspects of wood furniture, the finish most visibly reflect its character, quality and style. While the finish is one of the last things we do, it's the first thing you see. That's why at Hooker, we utilize multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, out finishes "feel" as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.