Lexington - Monterey Sands - DresserProduct Id: 433415 Phone Code: 936F-B8C6
About This Product:
Subtle yet appropriate for so many rooms, the silhouette of this single dresser is perfect bedside, in guest rooms, or an entry way. Practical for storage or display, yet the appeal of the woven split rattan drawer fronts is naturally intriguing as well.
About the Monterey Sands Collection:
Relaxed neutral backgrounds, a blending of natural materials and light wood tones serve to create an environment that is pleasing to the eye, and the soul. Monterey Sands finds its inspiration in understated West Coast style. Clean architectural lines lend a fresh look to the elegant simplicity of transitional design. Crafted from Grey Elm veneer, pieces are gently wire-brushed to highlight the distinctive grain lines. The sandy brown Cambria finish is rubbed with an oyster white glaze, accentuating the character of the wood and offering a rich compliment to burnished bronze metal accents. Beautiful distressed finish.
- Cambria distressed finish
- Sandy brown with an oyster white finishing glaze to accentuate the depth and character of the wood
- Grey Elm veneers (gently wire-brushed to highlight its long elegant grain lines) and select hardwood solids, with woven rattan and metal accents on select pieces
- 3 drawers with woven split rattan fronts
- English dovetails
- Wood runner and guides
- Lexington drawer plaque (antique brass finish)
- Custom designed hardware in a distinctive burnished bronze finish, inspired by jewelry with heavier dimension at the bottom of the ring pull, and smooth curvature to the lip pull fastened to the top of drawers
- The Lexington Monterey Sands collection features a lightly distressed finish. Distressed finishes include any of deliberate scrapes, scuffs, marks, burns, brushing, burnishing, weathering and other details for a specific designer look.
- Overall product dimensions: 44" W x 38" H x 20" D