Wolf Hybrid Line Giovanni Hybrid MattressProduct Id: 493469 Phone Code: 0BD6-FAFD
Wolf Corporation, creating Sweet Dreams since 1873 is proud to announce our 2014 Hybrid Mattress line. Hybrid mattresses are worth a close look, they are NEW, feature laden and fresh! Wolf has created one of the most affordable, comfortable Hybrid lines on the market! A hybrid mattress is a combination between a high quality innerspring unit and high performance filling materials providing the perfect blend of contouring comfort and support. The Alcott Hybrid is a combination of an individually wrapped 567 coil unit and Energex foam and pure wool, providing a medium plush sleeping support system. Energex Foam is an energentic alternative to conventional visco foam retaining the advantages of visco foam without the slow recovery. Energex is like visco with a bounce! Energex foam provides uniform comfort over a wide temperature ranges. Covered in a luxury stretch knit waterfall cover that adds to the overall comfort of this Hybrid mattress. Wolf's Hybrid line contains 2 proprietary products developed in Wolf's fiber division, Wolfit and Cloud. Wolfit is 100% wool and provides both a natural fire retardent along with a natural climactic balance, providing warmth in the Winter and coolness in the Summer. Cloud is Wolf's foam replacement pad that has the same resiliency and durability as foam but is more eco-friendly. Made out of cotton, Cloud is comfortable, durable, breathable as well as a renewable resource. Welcome to the most innovative, and eco-friendly Hybrid mattress line on the market today! Brought to you by Wolf, the oldest family owned mattress company in the Country. Made in the USA since 1873.
- Hybrid mattress contains a 567 wrapped coil unit
- The coil unit distributes weight and motion reducing pressure and motion transfer
- Contains layers of dunlop latex foam: 100% natural, resistant to bacteria, mold and etc.
- Contains Wolfit, a 100% wool product that fits right under the stretch knit cover
- Wolfit provides natural fire retardent and insulator qualities
- Contains Cloud, Wolf Corporation's foam replacement pad
- Foam replacement pad has the same resiliency and durability as foam
- Covered with 4 way stretch knit that provides the ultimate comfort
- Foam encased providing greater sleeping space
- Overall Dimensions for Twin: 11.5"H 39"W 75"D
- Overall Dimensions for Full: 11.5"H 54"W 75"D
- Overall Dimensions for Queen: 11.5"H 60"W 80"D
- Overall Dimensions for King: 11.5"H 76"W 80"D